Welcome to my website ‘Learn English with Rezaul’
‘Learn English with Rezaul’ is about how to learn English grammar and how to learn English speaking. This site is for Bengali speaking and English speaking students of the world. It has cool, clear, and effective lessons on English grammar and English speaking, which are almost like class lectures.
For whom this site is:
This site is suitable for students studying in schools, colleges, and universities. It has a lot of learning stuff for job seekers, and for the people who want to learn English grammar and want to speak English.
Do I need to pay?
No, this online site is completely free, but a number of students expressed their deep interest in financial support as a contribution. Students who think they have learnt something from my Learn English site may consider contributing what they can.
For Bangladeshi students, my Bikash number is: +8801715138716 (Personal).
Students living abroad may send their contribution to: Md. Rezaul Karim, Bank account no: 4906002017276, Sonali Bank Limited, Gurudaspur Branch, Gurudaspur, Natore, Bangladesh.
What you will learn from this site.
- Parts of Speech and sentence formation
- Noun and its Classifications:
- Pronoun and its Classifications:
- Adjective and its Classifications:
- Verb and its Classifications:
- Auxiliary verb and its uses
- Linking verb and its use.
- Adverb and its Classifications (Intermediate)
- Conjunction and its Classifications:
- Countable Noun and Uncountable Noun
- Comparison of Adjectives (Degree)
- Relation between main verb and tense
- Determiners and Adjectives
- Uses of ‘Many’ and ‘Much’
- Uses of ‘Few’, ‘a few’, ‘the few’, and ‘little, ‘a little’, ‘the little’
- Uses of ‘a lot of’, ‘lots of’, ‘a great deal of’, ‘a good deal of’ and ‘plenty of’
- Uses of ‘It’
- Narration: Direct to Indirect speech
- Verbals or non-finite verb:
- Right Form of Verbs:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Conditional Sentences:
35. Framing questions:
36. Word formation: Affix
39. Spoken English:
- Present Tense
- Present indefinite tense
- Present continuous tense
- Present perfect tense
- Present perfect continuous tense
2. Past Tense
3. Future Tense
4. Uses of ‘there‘
5. Uses of ‘it’
14. Uses of Gerund
- What is a noun?
- What is a pronoun?
- What is an adjective?
- What is a verb?
- What is an adverb?
- What is a preposition?
- What is a conjunction?
- What is an interjection?
- What is a sentence?
- What is a simple, complex, and compound sentence?
- What is an object?
- What is an auxiliary verb?