Welcome to my website ‘Learn English with Rezaul’ to learn how to learn the basics of English Grammar.
‘Learn English with Rezaul’ is about how to learn English Grammar and how to learn English speaking. This site is for both Bengali and English-speaking students of the world. It has cool, clear, and effective lessons on English grammar and English speaking, which are almost like class lectures.
For whom this site is:
This site is the best for non-native English speakers and for students studying in schools, colleges, and universities of any country in the world for learning English grammar. It has a lot of awesome learning stuff for job seekers, too. As far as possible, very simple, plain, and easy-to-understand English has been used in writing English version contents. Check them out to take your English to the next level.
How to get all the lessons of English version?
Click on Lessons in the left hand side, and then click English version on the top of the title of any English version lesson to get all the lessons of English version.
Do I need to pay?
No, this online site is completely free, but a number of students often express their deep interest in financial support as a contribution for this site. In this case, they can make contributions using the following details. Their contributions will be viewed as their deep love for my site.
For Bangladeshi followers, my Bikash number is: +8801715138716 (Personal).
Followers living abroad may send their contribution to: Md. Rezaul Karim, Bank account no: 4906002017276, Sonali Bank Limited, Gurudaspur Branch, Gurudaspur, Natore, Bangladesh.
What you will learn from this site.
- Assertive Sentence
- Interrogative Sentence
- Imperative Sentence
- Optative Sentence
- Exclamatory Sentence
- Parts of Speech and sentence formation
- Noun and its Classifications:
- Pronoun and its Classifications:
- Adjective and its Classifications:
- Verb and its Classifications:
- Auxiliary verb and its uses
- Linking verb and its use.
- Adverb and its Classification
- Conjunction and its Classifications:
- Countable Noun and Uncountable Noun
- Comparison of Adjectives (Degree)
- Relation between main verb and tense
- Determiners and Adjectives
- Uses of ‘Many’ and ‘Much’
- Uses of ‘Few’, ‘a few’, ‘the few’, and ‘little, ‘a little’, ‘the little’
- Uses of ‘a lot of’, ‘lots of’, ‘a great deal of’, ‘a good deal of’ and ‘plenty of’
- Uses of ‘It’
- Narration: Direct to Indirect speech
- Verbals or non-finite verb:
- Right Form of Verbs:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Conditional Sentences:
35. Framing questions:
36. Word formation: Affix
39. Spoken English:
- Present Tense
- Present indefinite tense
- Present continuous tense
- Present perfect tense
- Present perfect continuous tense
2. Past Tense
3. Future Tense
4. Uses of ‘there‘
5. Uses of ‘it’
14. Uses of Gerund
- What is a noun?
- Countable noun and uncountable noun
- What is a pronoun?
- What is an adjective?
- What is a verb?
- What is an adverb?
- What is a preposition?
- What is a conjunction?
- What is an interjection?
- What is a sentence?
- What is a simple, complex, and compound sentence?
- What is an object?
- What is an auxiliary verb?